Friday, November 2, 2012

Practice Session: Waterfront Sailboats

After a LONG day of being a Mommy on Saturday, I absolutely needed a  time out of my own.  Around 5:30 I got in my car and drove down to the local marina.  I have been down there before to photograph the sailboats, but it was when I was first starting out and the photos were not as good as these turned out.

DSC_1937-1

DSC_1944-1
As the sun went down, the photos got more interesting.  I could feel more emotion coming through when I was editing them.

DSC_1996-1

As much as the trip was just a run up the road to take a break, these photos embody peace and calm.  

DSC_2041-1

Thanks to my husband for taking care of the rugrat so I could have a "time out" today.  I needed it, and I think it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment