Monday, December 31, 2012

Excitement is brewing...

Today over on Facebook, I'm going to launch my first contest for a free session. I am so pumped about working for people and sharing images that they'll cherish for a lifetime. Come on over to my facebook page and enter your photo. Rules will be posted there as well.

In other news, I have had my DSLR for a little over 6 months now, and I have come a LONG way. I see lots and lots of improvement all the time, and it's exciting.

What's also exciting is that Jared Polin from FroKnowsPhoto.com is coming to San Francisco this weekend. He will be at Union Square at 4pm and I couldn't be more thrilled to meet him.

It's because of his desire to spread the love of photography and improve the images of amateurs around the world that I have found my true hobby. I can't wait to shake his hand and tell him just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment