Tuesday, December 11, 2012

90 Days

I don't know how, but I've made it 3 months without losing interest.  I have a tendency to get really excited about something and then fall off the wagon, so to speak.

This also makes more than 6 months total since I got my DSLR.  I have always had a hard time with work/life balance and having a hobby that was just for me.

I think I've found my "thing".

At the risk of sounding far more philosophical than I actually am, I have to say my heart has found it's happy place in preserving the moments and things that make this life special.

Shadows
Boy Meets Ocean


I attended a workshop on touring our National and State Parks a few months back, and I think it's high time I start putting that information to good use.  Now that I've passed my "probation period",  I think I feel a road trip coming on...

No comments:

Post a Comment