Tuesday, February 5, 2013

LadyD Photography Gets a Logo

I've been fiddling with the idea of a logo for some time now, but I couldn't figure out how to create one that didn't look like a sticker or a bad cut/paste job with a cool design and a big. ugly. white. background.

Enter: iPad and the Brushes app.  I drew something up that I liked and then emailed it to myself in a .png file.  Then, I opened up that file on my computer in Publisher to add some text and voila! A logo is born!  I'm excited to have a new logo that will double as a watermark for my images.

Its a lot less boring and generic because, well, I drew it.  There is no magical LadyD font.  If there was, I suppose it would be called "Samantha Hand".

Without further adieu, I present my new logo!


No comments:

Post a Comment