Thursday, February 7, 2013

You Get What You Give

Not too long ago, I was asked to be a co-organizer of the MeetUp Group I belong to.  Needless to say, I was more than flattered, given my minimal experience with photography, lighting and the like.  I decided this would be a great opportunity to help out with what my skills allow me to and get my hands dirty, so to speak.

On Tuesday night, I taught a class on exposure basics and it was a highly rewarding experience.  So rewarding, in fact, that I've scheduled another class for March 12th to discuss proper composition.

If you've never taught anything before, try it.  You'll be amazed by how much you learn in the process.

Sorry there aren't any photos from this session since I was teaching.  I'll double up on the next post, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment