Thursday, January 31, 2013

Snow!

Being from the Bay Area, snow is not something I encounter on a day-to-day basis in the winter. I'm lucky if I make it to Lake Tahoe once a year to see the snow.

This year, we took our son for Boy Meets Snow.  It was absolutely thrilling.  I think my favorite part of being a parent is getting to see someone experience things for the first time, hence, the importance behind my "Boy Meets" album.

What I wasn't prepared for was the challenge of photographing in the snow.  I actually thought my camera was malfunctioning due to the cold, but it turns out I had left it on a 2 second delay from my night photography the previous evening.  Doh!

Here's what I came up with. With my minimal snow experience, I am pleased with the outcome.


DSC_3527-web

DSC_3576-web

DSC_3586-web

DSC_3597-web

No comments:

Post a Comment