Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Vacation Portrait Session

Recently J & D came up to to the Bay Area to visit with friends.  Since they were here from Port Hueneme (Southern California) where D is currently stationed, they were able to take advantage of my military discount (which applies everyday) and have a portrait session done.

With our friend H on makeup and acting as our impromptu stylist, off we went!  You can't tell by these images, but it was REALLY cold!  We were out and about at 9:00 a.m. to make sure they still had the rest of the day to spend with friends.

They were such good subjects and great sports about being cold - especially J out there in that dress!  They looked adorable and I was thrilled with the results of our shoot, which was a first for me for many reasons, including photographing someone in a push-up pose!

I hope you enjoy these images as much as I do - can you feel the love?





No comments:

Post a Comment