Friday, September 6, 2013

"I'm Too Excited to Sleep"

Remember the commercial for Disneyland that came out with the little kids saying "I'm too excited to sleep!" the night before they were leaving for the Magic Kingdom?

That, my friends, is how I feel right before a shoot.

I am getting super excited for a shoot I have coming up next weekend. So excited, in fact, that I'm going to have to put myself on a "Mommy Time-Out" this weekend for a little while. I think I'll actually get to start my Hands of Love project on Sunday. EEK!!!

Stay tuned for more to follow on that subject...

For now, I'll leave you with a fun shot from a while back that has continued to inspire me to think outside the box. Sometimes it's not about the light - but the absence thereof that makes a shot fun.

Happy Friday, Friends!

Painting with Light

No comments:

Post a Comment