Friday, March 22, 2013

Checking in!

Well, my "resolution" of doing at least 1 post per week is out the window and it's only March. Oh well, I'll start over again this week. Promise!

Since I last post, I've done another "how-to" presentation for my MeetUp group. It went pretty well and I am working on thinking of another topic to present on. I am a big believer that you learn by teaching others, so I'm anxious to continue.

I have a shoot planned for Sunday and may even get to break away on Saturday and go off and shoot on my own. Wouldn't that be exciting?

I have several photog-related events coming up in April. Until then, it's pretty much status-quo.

If you know me personally, you also know we've been searching and searching for a home to call our own. We've made several offers, but none of them stuck. I mean, how could they when the offer counts are in the teens & twenties for every house we've bid on?

We are signing another offer tonight and maybe, just maybe, this will be the one. I really need a place to store my ever-growing collection of props and other photo equipment :)

So, I'm still around but I'm doing a little less shooting than I have in recent months. Ta ta until about mid-week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment